Why do Musty Odors Appear in Some Rooms and not Others?
Musty Odors Can Be a Sign of Mold Growth. SERVPRO Has Expert Mold Remediators for Residents of Morgan Hill
Morgan Hill is an affluent suburb in the San Francisco Bay Area. The exclusive population of 44,686 residents holds close ties with the silicon valley tech infrastructure and economy. Morgan Hill sits on the southern side of silicon valley and is very much a bedroom community for some of the world's biggest tech companies and employees. In Santa Clara County, the city was revealed to be in the top twenty most expensive housing markets in the United States by Business Insider in 2018. Part of the reason for the lucrative housing markets is restricted growth policies by the county legislature and its high-net-worth individuals.
Primarily a residential city and bedroom community, Morgan Hill is still a tourist attraction for those visiting San Francisco due to its Michelin Star dining, hospitality, and wineries. The Spanish first colonized the area during an expedition in 1772. Much of the land in Morgan Hill was redistributed following Mexico's independence from Spain. However, when Hiram Morgan Hill developed the land into a 200-acre ranch, it was not until the nineteenth century that the first urban communities began to spring up. Morgan Hill is an exquisite natural beauty area with sublime mountains, lakes, and hiking trails in the vicinity. The modern economy in the city is primarily luxury hospitality and technology companies, although winemaking and wine tourism remain strong contributors.
- Prova, on Monterey Road, and Odeum, on Depot Street, are two of the city's Michelin starred fine dining restaurants. Enjoy a selection of the finest produce and wine California has to offer, cooked to perfection by Chefs that have trained under some of the world's culinary masters.
- California Passport Tours operates wine tasting sessions and visits to vineyards across Santa Clara Valley. Guests can customize their tours across wineries while staff are exceptionally well-versed in the winemaking process and promise to surprise even the most discerning groups with their selection of tastings.
- Uvas Reservoir is a prime example of the region's stunning landscapes. The 626-acre state park features a man-made lake that sits at the bottom of sprawling Californian mountains. A smaller creek is ideal for family days out with the kids, while many hiking trails suit outdoor enthusiasts.
SERVPRO Can Use its Expertise to Reduce Mold Issues without Delay
Mold is a microorganism that thrives with the right amount of humidity, water, and organic matter. While mold can be beneficial, the antibiotic Penicillin is derived from certain mold species. It can also make a home environment unsanitary. SERVPRO can remove existing colonies and restore your indoor air quality using industrial air-filtration devices. By reducing moisture in the background, we can prevent mold from returning.
- Air Filtration Devices (AFD) can remove airborne contaminants from a home environment which is beneficial during the dismantling of mold colonies.
- We can adapt AFDs to operate as air scrubbers, allowing technicians to direct air pressure or create negative air pressure in an enclosed space.
- AFDs use a primary filter, pleated filter, and HEPA filter to extract particles as small as 0.3 microns from an indoor environment.
Get control of mold infestation. Contact SERVPRO of Morgan Hill / Gilroy for mold removal at (408) 500-0657.